1. Introduction & General Terms
This policy not only relates to any personal information you provide to our site; it also relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us via phone or text, by email, in letters, our social media or other correspondence.
Pixelghetto Marketing is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (these laws are referred to collectively in this policy as the “data protection laws”).
2. Who are we?
Pixelghetto Marketing provides marketing services. We are primarily located in the UK. When we refer to “we”’, “us” or “our”, we are referring to Pixelghetto Marketing.
3. What information will Pixelghetto Marketing collect about me?
We only keep personal information about you for as long as it takes to respond to your initial enquiry / email. We do not share your information with anyone.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including Internet Protocol (IP) addresses (an IP address is a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other network device on the internet and is used to connect your computer to the Internet) from visitors to our website, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); information you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
4. How will Pixelghetto Marketing use the information it collects about me?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
To provide our products, services arising from any engagements entered into between you and us, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries.
For “service administration purposes”, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for, as set out in section 5 below.
To contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide.
To provide you with information about our services, activities or online content that you request from us and to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
To use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits and generally to administer our site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and research.
To analyse and improve the services offered on our site and to notify you of changes.
To provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
5. When will Pixelghetto Marketing contact me?
We may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our products or services;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to us, e.g. on our contact forms or by email or post;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes, as explained in section 4 above.
6. Will Pixelghetto Marketing share my personal information with anyone else?
We do not share your information with anyone else.
7. Offensive or inappropriate content on the Pixelghetto Marketing website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to our site or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour with regards to any of our services, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Pixelghetto Marketing reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school, email/internet provider, or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
8. Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy, though we must state that, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet can never be guaranteed as being completely secure. Therefore, although we will always do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
9. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users of this nature and without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
10. Can I find out what personal information Pixelghetto Marketing holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
Please address requests and questions about this or any other question about this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org